Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Where did last week go?

And that's what I'm really wondering! Seems like it was so busy, and full to overflowing, it just flew by. I certainly hope next week flies by just as fast or faster! A lot of this week was spent getting things planned and together for Jere's upcoming trip to Haiti. Remember a while back I said he was asked to join the SALT-Haiti board? Well, they've asked him to head down there for a week to get a feel for how things are working on the field and help out with some business stuff. He leaves Monday the 29th and comes home again on Tuesday the 7th. So please keep us all in your prayers in the next week+! I'm privileged to be married to a man of character, who is sought after to help with such important things! I proud of him. Pray for his safety as he travels quite a lot in such an unstable little country, and for the rest of us at home as we eagerly anticipate his return.

Besides that, the weather has warmed up beautifully the last couple of days, and we've been enjoying the fresh air blowing through the house, and sunshine! I love the sight of clean laundry flapping on the line, and the joy the children have playing outside making more dirty clothes. :-) I love the yard turning green, and being able to walk through the garden without sinking in mud past my ankles. I love the feel of soft grass under my bare feet, and the sight of Leanna enjoying the whipping wind on bare skin. Ah, spring! I'm so glad it finally showed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment