Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Oh, the little joys of life!

On Wednesday I went to put my supper in the oven (running late due to letting the water run out on the carrots I was cooking and burning them!) and discovered my oven was stone cold. I double checked. Yes, it was turned on. After some fretting, I remembered that the pie could fit in the toaster oven, so in it went and we still could eat supper! So ever since I've spent a lot of time online, trying my hardest to chase down a used stove. Seemed like there were enough choices, but till we chased them down, they didn't work out. The upshot? I'm the happy owner of my very first new appliance--a lovely black stove! Here are some pictures from today, after we got it:


Yes, in case you're wondering, my wonderful, sweet husband bought me a stove with a fifth burner--a long, griddle burner in the middle! Thank you Sweetheart!!!!


Catching up with my baking, making granola again.

No comments:

Post a Comment