Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Just a couple pictures...

 I just had to share some shots of family life recently... A couple days ago I made a "picnic" for the children in the living room. It really didn't take THAT much more energy than normal, and they sure enjoyed it! The next day Eliott took it upon himself to vacuum the living room rug for me, and all I had to do was show him how to put a polarized plug into an outlet. :-) Nice.



Here's one of Leanna helping set the table. She had SO much fun! (Normally, that's the boys' job.)
 
 
And for those of you who haven't gone onto my other blog recently, here is the memory card I made for our precious little baby. It still brings on the tears for me....
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful memory card! Love it... totally know what you mean about the tears. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete