Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Too busy!

Well, I guess I brought some of it on myself, but these days are simply flying by too fast to get everything done I need to get done! This week is utterly nuts, with a bridal shower Tuesday night. That was fun! Then yesterday I spent the morning shopping and went to a tea party in honor of Anita's birthday in the afternoon. In the evening Jere had a brother's meeting to attend and I went to another sister's house to visit. We didn't get back till fairly late. Today I rushed through a bunch of necessary household tasks, before Anita showed up for a visit about lunch time. Then I had a P.T. appointment in the afternoon. In addition, I'm trying hard to get 4 little girls' dresses made--one must be done by the time Anita leaves for Haiti Sunday night, and it's not even half done! One of the others needs to be done a week from Friday for a baby shower, and two I'm making for Leanna. Hoping to finish them before she outgrows the ones she has! I was hoping to get at least the one mostly done tonight, but then Jere ended up going on a run so now I have baby duty all by myself this evening. Tomorrow night we're invited out for supper. I'm behind on a lot of things, and there just isn't enough time during waking hours to get it all done! Like I'm surprised. . . Oh yes, and I did start the first of my seeds on Tuesday as well, so that adds to it. Well, next week doesn't look so full, YET. :-/ But, well, that has a way of changing quite quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment