Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Home again, home again. . .



. . . to everyone's great relief! We were all pretty tired, to say the least. Our last two days of classes went very well, and I felt like I learned a lot--and that there's a whole lot more out there I wish I would know! :-) The boys did well despite going a little stir crazy, and Leanna actually spent quite a bit of class time in with me so that was nice they allowed her in. Above is a picture of the sweet little girlie, and below is a peek at our hotel room.
Sunday we went to church as usual. The roads were rather bad, but we made it safely only a few minutes late. Then there was a fellowship so we stayed for that, then fairly quickly headed home to get some rest. Of course none of the little ones were interested in sleeping, so it wasn't quite as restful as we'd hoped. But we did get to bed early, and had a nice, mostly uninterrupted night. I felt almost rested this morning, but quickly headed downhill into weariness this afternoon. I still feel like a bug is trying to catch me, so it's early to bed tonight again. This week is chock full, so I need to keep my strength up!

No comments:

Post a Comment