Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Poor Leanna

Poor little Leanna has a very nasty cold. Dear little girlie totally wasn't herself for a couple days last week. Not really unhappy, but not much of a smiler, didn't want to eat, quit gabbing at me, sigh. Then her nose started running and she perked up much to my relief. However, despite using Garlic salve and trying to keep the house humidified and everything else I can think of, she developed a nasty cough and last evening and this morning is really struggling. She seems hungry but can't hardly eat for the phlegm, no matter how much I suction. Her cough is super nasty, and I'm beginning to detect a bit of wheeze when she breathes. So, pray for her! And for her very tired mommy too. But for now I must go and see if she can manage to eat a little more. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment