Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Pictures

 
 
 
 
Finally I got the pictures to load! :-) We're backing up a bit here, to our trip to the Cities.
 
Great Grandpa and Grandma Spock with the three munchkins.


Such a sweet girlie! She doesn't like to travel, though..
 
At the EMS conference in Duluth. Well, not exactly... Jere was finishing up his last day of classes and we had to be out of our hotel room by 2. So that left a LONG afternoon for little people who had no place to go (and no place to nap!). Thankfully there was a girls' hockey tournament just down the hall from the convention, so we spent the afternoon there watching hockey!


Summer Song Of The Tundra


On Saturday Jere and I drove all the way to Missouri to pick up our new puppy! Micah and Amy were kind enough to watch the children while we were gone. "Tundra" is a very sweet, very pretty pup and we're enjoying her a lot! And Jere even lets me have her in the house!!!! His excuse is that she gets more interaction with the children this way, and my excuse is that it's easier for me to train when I don't have to make time to go outside, but I think we both just plain enjoy it! Now, to figure out how to housebreak a puppy. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment