Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Outside the house

We've done a few outdoor activities lately. Well, mostly Jere and the boys. :-) Thought I would share a few photos from that.

One day Jere hooked Kodi up to the sled and the boys went for a ride. They had a blast! Jaron told me later that "Riding in the dogsled is my favorite!"




And one day Jere left his lunch at home, so we all piled into the van and went to the woods where he was logging to deliver his lunch! I took the camera, and we got some video footage and photos of his work for the website. Sorry to those who saw some of these pictures on FaceBook already, but here they are again for those who don't do FaceBook. ;-)

My handsome logger man!

Daddy and daughter.

Jaron learning all about it.

Daddy and boys.

Limbing trees in the woods.

The morning sun.
 
Hope you enjoyed all these pictures! I knew that I'd better get caught up while I can, with Eliott's birthday coming up, then our trip. For those who don't know, we're heading north for a week to visit family and go to an EMS conference in Duluth, leaving next Tuesday. I'm hoping to update sometime while we're in Duluth--with two long days at the hotel while Jere takes classes, I should have the time! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment