Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Out with the Old, In with the New

I've been working at getting my new blog up and running! It's nearly ready, and I'm SO excited!

If you are on FaceBook, I would really appreciate if you would pop over to my blogging page and "Like" it. I'm hoping and praying to bring you encouragement and blessing through both that page and the blog. I'd really appreciate if you shared it with your friends as well!

Also, my new blog is there, just don't quite have all the tweaking finished yet. You're welcome to pop on in and let me know what you think! Also, there's a place for you to put your email address to get each blog post emailed directly to you. I will NOT send you anything else, and you'll be sure not to miss anything! (I may eventually do a newsletter, but you'll have to opt in for that separately... we'll see if I can find the energy to do something like that!)

C'mon over and meet me there! Not much there yet, but soon it will be a bit more lively!

And, sadly, this is likely to be the last post for this blog. It's rather bittersweet to say goodbye... but sometimes old things must be set aside for the better things.

No comments:

Post a Comment