Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Baby No Longer

It was a little hard to wake up one day last week and realize my baby was a baby no longer, she was a big 3 year old! I've called her "Baby Girl" all of her life, until then. And in a way, she will always be our baby. Reality, however, led me to see that she is now past the baby stage and poised to enter girlhood--and I'd better grow up with her. We're now past potty training, and into the "I want to dress myself!" stage. She is definitely smart enough to be expected to understand, and follow, directions. No more excuses, little girlie!



What a charming, funny, full of life little person she is! She has such a big personality all the way around. 3, going on 13 I do declare. Jere's already talking about polishing up his shotgun! She's so sparkly and lives with such a total immersion in the moment that she's a pleasure to share the fun things in life with. Just... don't ask about the owies!

So, here are the highlights of the big farm girl birthday party, in pictures!!










No comments:

Post a Comment