Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

The end days of our trip

I know, it's been WAY too long since I last posted! And boy, do I have a lot to catch up on!
The cabin we stayed at while we had such a fun time in the Black Hills! It was so perfect for what we needed!

We left the Black Hills Friday May 2 and drove into Wyoming to visit my brother Josh and his sweet girlfriend Leah. My sister and her clan from Alaska also happened to be there while we were there. The kiddos had an utter blast blowing bubbles!

From Wyoming we went to visit my parents in Colorado. That was a lot of fun too! Megan and clan also came a day later, so we spent a couple days all together. One day, we went up into the mountains to picnic and hike. It was rather chilly, but oh, so beautiful!

Jaron throwing rocks into the lake at the park where we ate lunch. Rock addict!

Leanna enjoying the swingset.

Eliott and cousin really hit it off well together!

Shiphrah and kids in the van getting ready to go somewhere to hike.

A Bighorn ewe we saw right above the road.

We also saw lots of elk!

Megan and camera!

Shiphrah and Aunt Kay, who joined us for the day!

The cousins helping each other along on the hike.

My handsome man!

And another handsome fellah!
 
Rock climbing in a small way. Leanna was NOT impressed!
 
Well, I think I'll leave the rest of the pictures I have till another day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment