Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Ending of vacation...

One day while we were in Colorado, we had a birthday party for my mom and Jaron, and splurged on making an old family favorite--Spring Rolls! (They are a Vietnamese food that my parents learned to make while working in a refugee camp around the time I was born.)

The birthday party!

Two peas of a pod!

We left Colorado on Wednesday morning, spent that night in Iowa, then went from there straight to La Crosse to go to the booksale where we ordered all of our school books for the next year. Jaron will be doing Second AND Third grade work, and Eliott will be starting Kindergarten. I'm looking forward to the summer break here in a couple weeks, but I love teaching school and am anxious to get the next school year organized!

And while in Colorado my sister let me play with the Lilla Rose hair accessories she sells, and totally sold me on them. Totally. I love the flexi clips for myself and for Leanna. Suddenly, even long, fine hair like mine is easy to deal with! I came home planning to have a party to show a few others what I found, but then decided to go ahead and become a consultant. They really do work.

A Sapphire blue flexi in Leanna's hair. Isn't it stunning?!
 
So, here is my info if you're interested in hearing more about it:
www.lillarose.biz/KickapooCountryStyle
https://www.facebook.com/KickapooCountryStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment