Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Computers. . .

For those who noticed, we were having computer problems while we were in Haiti. Well, they didn't quit once we got home, and now we bought a desk top that will hopefully be able to handle everything we need it to! So far, I've spent about two days working at getting things set up. Some things are going well, some not. So, that's part of the reason why I haven't been real inspired to write on here. I'm over my head in computer stuff all day already! Not that it's all I do by any stretch of the imagination. But once I set something to download, install, etc, I walk away and let it take its own sweet time. With our SLOW internet connection, it takes awhile!

Otherwise, it's been normal life. Amy came today and we baked cookies all afternoon, so that was fun! We're planning to go caroling quite a bit over the next few weeks, and need to have something to take along and give to folks. Caroling sure fills up the holiday season for us--I think we'll be singing 4-5 different days, between senior living places and walking the streets and the neighbors. Should be fun, though!

Jere's truck quit on him yesterday on his way home from work. It was a fuel pump, I guess, as he ran back down there today and fixed it right where it sat by the side of the road. Quite some man! :-) I think he plans to start logging again soon. Plus he's getting people asking him to do this or that for them--more work than he needs! Praise the Lord!

Well, it's time I head off to bed. Jere's at a meeting and the little ones are sleeping, so I ought to take advantage of the quiet house and get some sleep myself while I can! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment