Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Another day

Ok, folks. I'm just a wee bit bored! Not that there's not a lot to do, but that takes energy. Sleep has not been my strong point since our arrival and my body is feeling it. Today was a pretty productive one, despite that. I felt like I pretty well caught up to a neat house with the laundry done, school planned, and dessert even made for supper! Anybody have Banana Goodie/Crisp before? :-) I'd made some while in Nicaragua, and decided to do it for supper tonight. I'm looking forward to it, even if we don't have ice cream to go with it!

Jere's been spending a fair amount of time working on Grandpa Harold's Bobcat UTV. Grandpa Harold is an older man who lives up by the church, and he's been in Haiti for many years. His UTV has been causing problems ever since we got here, so he's glad Jere's here to keep it going! Also today Jere welded up something on someone's moto for them. He keeps plenty busy, believe me! I don't think he's even touched what I think was to be his main project, a 4-wheeler in pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment