Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Crazy day!

Whoops, looks like it's been awhile since I posted... I'm sorry! Life has certainly been busy enough, and thankfully I've been feeling up to doing a whole lot more up and about type stuff, so I guess that's a good thing. It's been finally starting to warm up outside, so we live in the center of mudville right now. Seriously, ugh. Even just getting from the house to the van is a treacherous endeavor, 'specially when little people are dressed in Sunday finery. Or when they're carrying something I DON'T want full of mud.

We went to a science class yesterday, something we've been doing with some other young families. We moms are dividing up the teaching of the classes, and I think we enjoy the chance to get together as much as the children do! It was very enjoyable, as usual. Thanks, Cheryl, for letting us make a mess in your house!

Today was a crazy one. I was just getting started with school when an ambulance page came through. And I ended up going. Much to my scholar's delight, I might add. We had an interesting run. Then, on our way home, we stopped to grab a little lunch and someone came up asking if we could give her some advice on her chest pain. Well... We ended up taking her to the hospital too. We've never had that happen before! Made for an interesting day, to say the least. Now it's time to think up something for supper...

No comments:

Post a Comment