Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Ice And Snow And A Cozy Home

Seems like we've had our share of snow and ice and cold weather this winter! But, we live in Wisconsin so I guess we can expect that... Jere's thriving in it, and thinking winter just isn't long enough. Hmmm. Anyway, we decided to take advantage of a not quite so cold evening and take the children out for a winter sport: ice skating! Mama lasted about ten minutes (I wasn't skating, though), Leanna lasted 11, and Daddy and the boys went at it for almost an hour. At that point Eliott was ready to go in and Jaron was begging to play hockey just a little longer! :-)



 
 
 With much thankfulness, I realized recently that my strength and energy has come back! In fact, on occasion I feel MORE energetic than I have for a LONG time. Maybe because I'm also at the lowest weight I've been for a LONG time? Hooray! Anyway, I took advantage of a couple of energetic days and finally got some sewing done. How do you like the new curtains in our school room?? I think they make it feel SO much cozier and home-like! I can hardly wait to get enough done on the rest of the house to get some more curtains up. But it all takes time...

 
 
 
And, just a quick peek at the newly organized laundry room, waiting expectantly for some shelves in our next project!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment