Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

The basement floor and a bike ride


I guess I technically don't have any pictures of the finished basement floor yet... Guess I should do that. But for now, these will have to do... :-)
I stepped out the door, and this is what I saw! Jere was finishing a last bit of troweling through the window. Thanks, Jon!

 
 By the way, yesterday the last of the block was laid, filling in the holes where the house mover's beams had to come down. That was a good feeling! Now, if we could just get the door and windows in, we'd actually have it all enclosed!

Then on Sunday afternoon we went for a family bike ride on the state bike trail. We did 7 miles, and Jaron rode his own bike the whole way! And then some, at the parking lot where we waited while Jere tore back to the truck to come and get us.
 
Taking a drink en-route.

Here are the flowers my little men picked for me along the way.

Eliott hitting sticks at the parking lot. What children don't find to amuse themselves!

Jaron hitting sticks.

Leanna. Cuteness!


Can't get enough of my girlie!

Look, Mama, Daddy's coming!
 

And here is a shot of the shed that Jere's building right now. I took lunch down to him one day, so I could see what he's been up to, too. He's coming right along!

No comments:

Post a Comment