Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Headaches and happiness

First, let me clue you in on the headache part. For about two weeks or so I've been struggling with a continual headache, sometimes getting bad enough that I can hardly function. My favorite essential oil, Lavender, which usually knocks any headache quite out, hardly touches it, and pain killers don't do a thing. My chiropractor suggested a trip to the eye doctor, which I did yesterday. After over an hour, one thing was quite clear: my eyes were strong and healthy, with no reasons there for any headache. So I have another appointment to see my chiropractor tomorrow, then one to see our family doctor on Monday. It acts much like a tension headache bordering on a migraine with bright light making things much worse. We're not sure if it's tension, detox from recent diet changes (nothing too major, but still...), or possibly an allergic reaction to mold? Anyway, please pray that as I walk through these days of pain, that God will give me grace and strength to meet the challenges of motherhood with a sweet spirit, and that housework won't get too behind. :-)

And for happiness, well, what could be better than a sweet new niece? Ana Karesse joined the family on March 21, born to Micah and Amy. What a special little girl! Everything went well, and she is bright and healthy.



And in case anyone is wondering, spring hasn't shown up at our house yet! It still feels very much like winter, with more snow on the ground now than we had all year last year! This week it looks like it's supposed to finally begin to warm up a little, and maybe even hit 50 by this weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment