Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

That Leanna!


Earlier this week I was standing at the sink washing dishes, and heard some extra happy sounds of Baby Girl behind me. I turned to smile at her, and this is what I saw! She had dug into Jere's lunch box, found the opened bag of Coconut M&M's, and tried them out. Obviously, she's a girl! She LOVES that chocolate! But oh, what a mess. Then the boys came home and came happily running into the kitchen--that still had chocolate mushed all over the floor. One of those days. . .

Oh yes, you can see her wee toothie on the this pic. I'm expecting its neighbor to show up anytime now. She is eating banana. . . banana. . . and more banana! All the food she can possibly get her hands on or mouth around. Last night she was trying out some corn on the cob, her one little tooth working overtime scraping those kernels off the cob. What a little stinker!

No comments:

Post a Comment