Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Life keeps moving right along

I'm not exactly sure where to start. We've just been busy! The little ones are growing up, and the garden is growing in leaps and bounds. Leanna started sitting up from being on her tummy last week! That really makes her seem more grown up. She seems like such a big girlie. . .

On Friday I pick 4-5 gallons worth of peas and spent the day shelling them. The boys helped some, and I did school with Jaron while my hands were occupied. This is the best pea crop by far we've ever had from this garden! I picked 6-7 gallons today, and am guessing there's another pail full that will be ready in a couple more days. Today, though, I'm getting some help with the shelling as Anita plans to come for part of the afternoon. I'm really looking forward to that! The first potatoes we put in are flowering already, and it's more than high time to put the tomato cages up. But we're also busy with getting ready for Micah's wedding on Saturday, and other activities that of course go along with having family together. Plus last Saturday we spent most of the afternoon at our nephew's birthday party. Well, so goes summertime!

I'm assuming the next time I update it will be with pictures from the wedding things! Till then, God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment