Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Photo shoot

Yesterday I got the imspiration to pull out the camera and get some pictures. Our little ones are growing up so fast, and it seems the camera has been having an excessive amount of rest these days due to just being so busy.


First off, the reason I decided to get the camera out! Just the day before we had gone to La Crosse, and on our way had seen someone on a skateboard. Jere expressed his opinion of skateboards in none too enthusiastic light, and I warned him his sons were different than he and just might pick up skateboarding. Lo and behold, Jaron (who had no way to know what we talked about!) pulled out the big wooden truck and was "skateboarding" across the floor! He had SO much fun--and we got a good laugh when Jere got home and we showed him the cute video I'd taken of the scene. Children are a joy!


"Leller man"
Still so much a baby and ever SO cute! But growing up fast enough. He's not a big talker, but what he does say is usually very clear and easy to understand.


Jaron
My big boy! As I was looking at this picture I was really struck with how much he's growing up. Won't be long till he's a man and putting in a long day's work at the job.

And "Nana"!
A sweeter, happier baby would be hard to find! Such a precious treasure she is. She's learning to enjoy being on the floor, and has really improved her grabbing skills. She also pushes with her feet to scoot around a bit. She usually joins me in bed at night (she sleeps in a co-sleeper attached to our bed), and the other day when I went to get her up from a nap she'd scooted clear across our bed and was contemplating the floor on the other side. Time to start napping in the crib with the sides up!! She'll only be 5 months old on Saturday, but she seems older than that to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment